The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Holds The Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam For The Appointment Of Candidates In Grade “B” And “C” Category Posts At Various Government Ministries, Departments, And Offices.
The SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Has A Four-Tier System, In Which Tier I And Tier Ii Are Computer-Based, While In Tier Iii And Iv, Job Applicants Take Up A Descriptive Paper And A Computer Proficiency Test Or Skill Test & Document Verification.
The Entire Process Of Registration And Communication Will Be Online Through The Official Website Of SSC CGL. Aspirants Must Qualify Each Phase Of The SSC CGL Exam To Go On To The Next One Before Being Finally Selected.
|Exam Name||SSC CGL 2019|
|Exam Date||2nd to 11th March 2020|
|Tier- II & Tier-III Exam Date||22nd to 25th March 2020|
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
SSC CGL 2019 Exam Eligibility
|Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer||Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University. OR|
Desirable Qualification: CA/CS/MBA/Cost &
Management Accountant/ Masters in Commerce/Masters in Business Studies.
|Junior Statistical Officer||Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University. OR|
Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at the 12th standard level. OR
Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
|Statistical Investigator Grade-II Post||Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University with a minimum of 60% in Mathematics in Class 12th OR|
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with Statistics as one of the subjects in graduation.
|All Other Posts||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent.|
Important Note: The candidates appearing in the final year of their graduation can also apply however they must possess Essential qualification on or before 01-01-2020.
SSC CGL Selection Process
SSC CGL 2019-20 Examination will be conducted in four tiers as indicated below:
- Tier-I: Computer Based Examination
- Tier-II: Computer Based Examination
- Tier-III: Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper)
- Tier-IV: Computer Proficiency Test/ Data Entry Skill Test / Document Verification
- All candidates who have applied successfully for SSC CGL 2019-20 exam, will be assigned Roll numbers and Admit Card for appearing in the Computer Based Examination (Tier-I).
- Based on the marks scored in Tier-I, candidates will be shortlisted, category-wise, to appear in Tier-II and Tier-III Examinations.
- Separate cut-offs will be fixed for Paper-III of Tier-II (i.e. for the post of JSO and Statistical Investigator Grade-II), Paper-IV of Tier-II (i.e. for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer and Assistant Accounts Officer) and for Paper-I + Paper-II of Tier-II (i.e. for all other posts).
- Tier-II and Tier-III Examinations will be conducted for all the candidates qualified in Tier-I.
- Tier-II, all the candidates will be required to appear in Paper-I and Paper-II. However, only specific candidates shortlisted for the posts of JSO/ Statistical Investigator and Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer will be required to appear in Paper-III and Paper-IV respectively.
SSC CGL 2019 Exam Pattern
|Tier – I||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer-Based (online)|
|Tier – II||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer-Based (online)|
|Tier – III||Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi||Pen and Paper mode|
|Tier – IV||Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test||Wherever Applicable|
SSC CGL Tier-I Exam Pattern
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50|
NOTE: 60 minutes Time Allotted
SSC CGL Tier-II Exam Pattern
|English Language and Comprehension||100||200|
|General Studies (Finance and Economics)||100||200|
NOTE: 2 hours Time Allotted
SSC CGL Tier-III Exam Pattern
Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi of 100 marks and 1 hour for the Exam (Writing of Essay, Precis, Letter, Application, etc.)
SSC CGL Tier-IV Syllabus
Tier-IV examination comprises of a couple of skill sets required for certain Government Posts all over the country.
- Data Entry Speed Test: For the post of Tax Assistant (Central Excise and Income Tax), DEST Exam through SSC CGL 2019-20 exam is conducted to check the typing speed of the candidate. The candidates are given an article in English which they have to type on Computer. A candidate is required to type 2000 words in 15 minutes.
- Computer Proficiency Test: Word Processing Spread Sheets and Generation of slides are the three modules that are important for this exam and the commission demands a candidate to be proficient in it for the post of CSS, MEA, Inspector (Central Excise), Inspector (Preventive Officer), Inspector (Examiner).
SSC CGL Syllabus 2019
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||General Awareness||Quantitative Aptitude||English Comprehension|
|Classification||Static General Knowledge|
(Indian History, Culture, etc.)
|Analogy||Science||Interest||Fill in the Blanks|
|Matrix||Sports||Percentage||Phrases and Idioms|
|Word Formation||Books and Authors||Ratio and Proportion||One word Substitution|
|Important Schemes||Problem on Ages||Sentence Correction|
SSC CGL 2019 Application Fee
- The required application fee is Rs. 100/-
- Exemption: No fee is required to be paid by female, SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- Applications fee should be paid only through SBI either in the form of challan or through SBI Net Banking or any other bank Credit/Debit Card. The Challan form will be generated online.
For More Information Go To Official Website or Download Official Notification From Giving A Link in Below
|SSC CGL 2019-20 Official Notification||Click Here|